lunes, 11 de junio de 2018

THE SWITCH

The thing is, I used to write in Spanish. Until I got this new machine and, so far, there is no way I get enlightened enough to figure out how it is people switch their keyboards from ABC to Spanish. (Thanks for any clue because as much as I try and think it's already ok, it won't work!)

When I first started writing I was on my first diet. Ever. Before that, I had been thin as a stick as well as a fashion model at Elite worldwide, especially Paris. So you can only imagine how it felt when, after giving birth (time and time again, I must admit I didn't help my body there since I delivered 4 mini humans over time) I climbed on the bathroom scale and thought my life was over. Or, at least, my modeling days.


After the first two babies I started this blog (the Spanish version, UNA DIETA A REGANADIENTES) and then, what nobody thought would happen, happened. Yes, I got pregnant once again. And then, again. Oh yes. By the time I was done reproducing (don't judge me, it's South America), not only was my bank account dry and almost empty; but my metabolism... My metabolism was just DEAD. Irresurrectably (?) and hopelessly dead. It was right then, by the time my 4th child had turned 9 months old and my energy level lower than ever before, when I stated I AM FAT. I WILL ALWAYS BE AND THAT IS IT.  Luckily for my health -and my bank account- it was at the same moment in my life when I ran into THE substance that got my whole world running again. ALOE VERA JUICE. Amen.

Want to see more pictures and my BEFORE AND AFTER shots? Come visit my Instagram profile at @katthomsen
www.facebook.com/katjathomsenfanpage



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario